Thursday, January 7, 2010

Clara Starts School

Well, I don't have any pictures to post because I didn't want to embarrass Clara on her first day of school by taking her picture in front of everyone! I went into the school with her on Tuesday morning and we filled out all of her paperwork and got her schedule. The counselor gave us a tour of the school and showed Clara where some of her classes are, where the library, cafeteria, gym, and her locker are and then I left. When I picked her up from school she said that she had a good day. She said all of the kids wanted her to sit with them and she has already been invited to some friends house this weekend to watch movies! She seems to be fitting in very well! From the way she described her second day it went equally as well. Unfortunately, today they did not have school because it was cancelled due to the 4 inches of snow that we got last night! Gotta love winter in the midwest!

No comments:

Post a Comment