Saturday, March 20, 2010

The first day of spring!

All week... beautiful warm weather...today was the official first day of Spring and it snowed all day!  Friday night, Clara went to a lock-in at the school with her Art Club.  She and her friends stayed up all night.  She got home round 8 a.m. and went to bed at about 10 a.m.  I decided that she wasn't going to be allowed to catch up on her sleep with my two noisy rugrats running around the house.  I called BJ's mom, Kathy, to see what her plans were for the day.  She was going to attempt to hook up her new computer and printer so I graciously volunteered BJ for the task.  We spent the day at her house getting her computer up and running, then she took us out for pizza and ice cream!  We really enjoyed spending the day with her!  The waiter came over to take our order and we ordered 2 PITCHERS of soda.  Alex said, "A picture of soda?"  "That's stupid, I don't want a picture of soda... I want REAL soda!"  Then, while waiting for our food to arrive, BJ, Kathy, and I were having a conversation when all of a sudden Alex bursts out and says, "NOONE TOUCH THE BUMPY STUFF UNDER THE TABLE... IT'S GUM!!!"  There's never a dull moment with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment