Friday, March 12, 2010

A Friday without school...

The kids got out of school today for a staff development day.  Clara headed to Columbia, Missouri this morning to hit the mall with some friends.  Sam had 2 of her friends over and Alex also had a friend over.  I took advantage of the kids being too busy to bother me to study, and I finally completed my entire Real Estate course and took my last final, I got a 98%, I might add!  Now all that is left to do is apply to the state for my license.  This process usually takes 4-6 weeks to complete because the state has to conduct a background check.  I interviewed with Century 21 last week and I am pretty sure that is the company that I am going to go to work for.


Alex and her friend, Lexi passed their time by "worm hunting!"


Sam and her friends, Laura and Emily, spent their time writing and performing songs!

No comments:

Post a Comment