Sunday, July 11, 2010

Has it really been almost 2 weeks?

I cannot believe that it has been nearly 2 weeks since I have blogged!  I guess I have just been so busy that time has been flying by!  We had a great fourth of July weekend.  I held 2 open houses, did the photography for a family wedding and we went to a bonfire at our neighbors and shot off fireworks.  I was extremely nervous about doing wedding photos.  I have never done wedding photography before and you only get 1 chance to get good pictures!  Fortunately, they turned out well and the newlyweds were pleased.  I will post a few of my favorites.  We have spent the entire weekend preparing the garage for concrete.  They are going to deliver it at 7 a.m. Monday morning and BJ has a few of his buddies coming to help him with it.  



I had framed 8x10's made of these 3 prints for them as a wedding gift, but there are so many more really good ones


Here is Alex supervising BJ while he frames up the steps for concrete.  I really wish the girls were gonna be her to put their handprints in the concrete, but they have a church activity to go to for the next 3 days.


BJ spent last weekend running electric to the garage and this weekend working on the concrete.... hopefully next weekend he can put everything away and have a functional garage again!




No comments:

Post a Comment