Wednesday, June 30, 2010

New Lighting

I'm so excited!  My new lighting arrived today and we got it put up.  I got a new chandelier for the dining room and one in the eat in kitchen.  The one that I got for the dining room is wrought iron and the eat in kitchen fixture is punched tin.  Now the light fixtures match my primitive decor much, much better!  


It finally dried out enough that they could do the dirt work for the garage.  They are leveling the ground tonight and laying gravel tomorrow.  BJ is so excited that he will be able to unload all of his "man junk" off of his trailers and into his new garage this weekend!







2 comments:

  1. Love Love Love it! House is looking great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Congrats! U've turned a neglected, abandoned house into a warm & happy home for U & ur family! I love my visits here! (Grandma Daisy)

    ReplyDelete