Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Yard Work

I have been so busy with work and the kids starting school that I have not had any time to update the blog. BJ has been home for 4 days because his truck is in the shop so we have been doing a lot of work around the house and property.  We spent 2 days running fence for the horses and setting new poles.  BJ leveled the huge mound of dirt that was left in our backyard after the construction of the garage and moved gravel to the parking area.  It is amazing how much bigger the yard looks now!  The girls both seem to like school really well.  I haven't managed to get the time to take them out and do some school pics yet, but I hope to accomplish this task this weekend.  Real Estate is really busy right now.  I have 4 contracts pending right now on top of managing all of my listings and trying to get my continuing education credits in before the end of September.  

No comments:

Post a Comment