Sunday, September 5, 2010

Family night!

Last night I had my niece, Nicole, my nephew, Josh, and my nephew, Dana, spend the night with us.  It is a rare occasion that all 3 get together because of their hectic schedules.  We had a really good time.  The older two, and I visited the local winery that just opened up in town.  It was quite comical because Nicole and I didn't like most of the wine that they poured for us to try and we both handed most of it off to Josh, so I think he had a pretty good wine buzz by the time we left!  I also tortured them with family pictures while they were here!



This is my youngest nephew, dana.   He is 16 years old, and did not appreciate me forcing him to do a photo shoot!  He would have much rather stayed home and watched football!


This is Josh.  He is 21 years old.  Josh was pretty cooperative about the pics.  He was happy with the way they turned out and was glad to get some pics of him and his siblings.  Josh has always been my buddy!  He used to stay with me a lot when he was younger and we always have a great time when we are together!





This is Nicole.  She is 24 years old.  Nicole is much too sweet to tell me I was making her miserable, but was obviously not loving the photo op!  



Finally!!!  It's about time I got Alex to let me take her pics for the new school year!  I have been trying to get them since I did Sam's back in the end of July!  



Isn't she beautiful?  And doesn't she look so innocent... don't let her fool you!



Sam got new glasses last week so she decided to wear them in the photos.  Her dad couldn't believe how old she looks in this pic!  They are both growing up so fast!



Some group shots...








I am usually the one behind the camera, but Josh played photographer for me so I could get a shot with me and my girls!  I have to say, he did an excellent job posing us!

No comments:

Post a Comment