Friday, August 5, 2011

House Rehab!

We began gutting the interior of the house this week.  I have ripped out walls, flooring, cabinets, and ceilings!  One of the bedroom floors had 2 layers of carpeting and 3 layers of linoleum!  It took me 5 hours to get out of there!  The kitchen floor had the laminate that I put in 4 months ago and 3 layers of linoleum.  So far, the treasures that I have found are a 1966 "Monkees" trading card and a circa 1960 condom wrapper.


Living Room

When we removed the oh-so-lovely paneling from the walls, I found plaster and insulation... aka: 1976 newspapers. 
Kitchen

I cannot believe that paneling and drop ceilings were EVER a good idea!

Bathroom

If anyone would like this gorgeous pink tile for their home just let me know, but you better hurry, I'm sure they will be lining up to get their hands on it!

Living Room

No comments:

Post a Comment