Sunday, September 25, 2011

Farmhouse Update...

Well, since we are back from vacation I guess it's time to get back to reality and get back to remodeling.  We have been hanging light fixtures, getting appliances hooked and just generally tying up loose ends to get ready for winter such as windows and insulation.  Thought I would post some recent pics.  Please keep in mind that the house is nowhere near finished and refer back to older pics to appreciate just how far we have come in just a couple of months!

Finally ordered a chandelier for the bathroom.  When I told BJ I was hanging a chandelier in the bathroom he said I was crazy but after he got it hung he really likes it.  Now, if we could just get the sink hooked up so I can stop brushing my teeth in the kitchen sink!

I think the dining room is going to turn out to be my favorite room.  I just love the tin lighting and I can't wait to get the stairway painted and get the wainscoting jung!

This is one of the girls 3 rooms.  Sam picked out the paint and carpet and I have to admit, it turned out pretty cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment