Thursday, December 3, 2009

Putting up the Christmas Tree...

It’s officially December… the countdown is on! We put our christmas tree up this weekend. This is the first year since having kids that I have had to celebrate Christmas in a rental house… it just isn’t the same! My beautiful 9 foot tree won’t fit in this house with 8 foot ceilings and there is nowhere to hang any of my outside decorations without major modifications which I can’t do since we don’t own it. I’m bummed! So, anyway, we had to improvise and put up the tree without the top foot and a half (the best part:) and forgo the outside decorations! Oh well, christmas is my absolute favorite holiday and I’m sure it will be great anyway! (but let’s hope next year it will be spent in our own home!)





No comments:

Post a Comment