Friday, December 18, 2009

Mom's Christmas Party

Today after I picked the girls up from school we headed to out of town to go to my mom's christmas party. Unfortunately, BJ couldn't be there because he had to work... I guess that's the life of a trucker. :( We all had a really nice time, we had supper and opened gifts. I got to hang out with my niece and 2 nephews who I don't get to see that often, my niece's girlfriend, Justine, who is super cool, my mom, my uncle and of course my daughters! Only 2 more christmas parties to go!

My nephew just turned 21 last month so I blessed him with a bottle of SoCo!

This was not actually his gift, it was my uncles, he is just wishing... 6 more years, Dana!
Both girls were absolutely thrilled that they received lockets! We came home and printed out some pics to fill them.

No comments:

Post a Comment