Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!












Happy Valentine's Day!

I made chocolate dipped strawberries for everyone, this is the "traditional" Valentine's indulgence at my house!
I had the girls' Valentine's goodies hidden at the Ambulance District so they wouldn't find them, so BJ and I went and got them this morning and brought them home for them.  
Clara surprised me with a rose, BJ with chocolates and this very sweet note...

BJ took us out to Mexican for lunch... Mexican is my favorite!

We all ate our tortilla chips and the waitress wasn't bringing more fast enough for us, so Alex closely guarded hers!

My Mom and Step-Dad got me a really cool Valentine's gift... a psychic reading!  I am not exactly what you would call a believer, but it was fun anyway!  The website for the psychic is http://spiritualmedicine.webs.com and she only charges $10 so it is worth it!

1 comment:

  1. The rates have gone up to $20 at Spiritual Medicine but it's still worth it! Our readings were awesome! 8)
    •*¨*•♥Mom♥&♥Dad♥•*¨*•.

    ReplyDelete