Saturday, February 6, 2010

Happy 18th Birthday Frederik!!!

Today is Clara's brother's 18th Birthday!  We hope you have a wonderful Birthday!

Bright and early this morning BJ decided to take the kids out to build a snowman.  This quickly turned into a snowball fight! Now we are off to Quincy to go Prom dress shopping for Clara!  




This is Sam after her friend, Summer, bombarded her with snowballs!

This is Alex about 2 minutes after Sam nailed her in the head with a snowball!  This is where she remained for the rest of the snowball war!

This is BJ's new toy!  A big thanks to our friend, Luke, for driving BJ to Mexico, MO last night in a blizzard to pick it up!  I stayed home and baked German bread that BJ got from Global Market in St. Louis.  The directions were all in German so I was quite proud of myself!  When BJ got home he had warm German bread waiting for him.  When he asked me how I read the instructions to make it, I replied..."Ich spreche gut deutsch!" This means I speak good German... he wasn't buying it and immediately figured out that I typed the instructions to an online translator!  

1 comment: