Saturday, April 24, 2010

Prom Day!

Today is Prom day!!!  Clara had an appointment at 10 a.m. to have her hair and make-up done.  I had to go into the office this morning to prepare contracts for a house that I will be listing this afternoon so Alex accompanied me to my office while Clara was at the hair salon.  After I left the office, I went to the hair salon to check on Clara's progress.  After 2 hours at the salon, we came home and Clara finished getting ready for her fun-filled day.  First, Clara and her friends are going to have pictures taken.  Then they are going to a friends house where some of the parents have prepared a steak and seafood dinner for them.  After lunch, they are going to go to church.  This evening we will go to the school and attend the "Promenade."  This is where the family watches as the couples are all formally introduced before going to the dance.
Isn't she cute!!!

This is Clara getting beautiful! I don't think she realized how much work it is to get ready for Prom!

This is Chanson giving Clara her corsage.

Don't they look so cute!  I let them take my Lincoln Town Car to prom since Chanson is a country boy and drives an old pick-up truck!

No comments:

Post a Comment