Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Update

I just thought I would post a little update as to what we have been up to the last few days.  Clara had a sports banquet last night.  It was a carry in dinner and she made green bean casserole and brownies to take.  She got 2 trophies for track and a letter for her letterman jacket.  She has another awards banquet tomorrow night for Art.  She will also be receiving an award there.  We have begun packing up some of her things to ship back to Germany since it is so expensive to take extra luggage on the plane.  Clara will be leaving immediately after the Art banquet tomorrow night to go to St. Louis.  She has a meeting with her exchange program director and will also be going to Six Flags!  

Sam has been sick for about a week now so we took her to the Dr. yesterday.  He put her on tons of medicine that doesn't seem to be helping.  She has a terrible cough that is constant and she just can't get any rest.  He even gave her cough syrup with codeine but it isn't even helping!  I hope she feels better soon, it's not like her to be sick.  

As for me, I have been very busy with work and trying to get the deal closed on the house that we just bought.  It looks like we are going to close on it either Friday or Monday.  Hopefully Friday so I can get started cleaning it this weekend!  We have contractors coming the end of the month to build a garage.  So, not only have I been dealing with all of the headaches that come along with getting a deal lined up to buy a house, I am also the selling agent so I have all of that paperwork as well, plus being a general contractor to have the garage built!  I also have 2 open houses this month for a couple of my listings...  NEVER A DULL MOMENT!

1 comment:

  1. ♥~•'´*'´•CONGRATULATIONS CLARA!•'´*'´•~♥
    ("Gr'ma Daisy & Gr'pa Mo")

    ReplyDelete