Wednesday, June 16, 2010

House Update

I put the finishing touches on the house today.  I have all of my pictures hung and everything put away.  We made a trip to Lowes this weekend to get some little things that the house needed, some new doorknobs, towel holders etc.  I have some new lighting to hang in the formal dining room and the eat in kitchen but BJ probably won't get around to doing that until the weekend.  The contractors are finishing up the garage today, with the exception of laying gravel because it is still too wet.  I also still have to paint the kitchen, but I think I am going to go back with the same color and just freshen it up.

Living Room



Formal Dining Room 
This chandelier is going to be replaced, this one is pretty but just too fancy for my country decor.



Eat-In Kitchen
I have a chandelier to put here that will match the one in the formal dining area.



Family Room
I want to get a large braided area rug for this rug to cover some of the red stains that the carpet cleaners couldn't get to come out.



Sam's Room



Alex's Room



Master Bedroom



Master Bath



J.O.B Construction built the garage for us and we have been very happy with their work so if anyone needs anything done, give them a call!

1 comment:

  1. sooo cool, Sarah!!! it all looks so good, I like it a lot! pretty, pretty. i like the dining room a lot and also all your bedrooms.. good job =)
    I LOVE YOUU! (clar)

    ReplyDelete