Thursday, June 3, 2010

Progress!

Finally, the drywall contractor/painter finished up!  I was able to start moving some things in yesterday and today.  The garage builders are set to  come Saturday and have assured me that the garage will be finished by next Saturday, the 13th.  So if all goes as planned, we should be living there by the 14th!

This is Sam's room.  She picked out her funky colors herself and her room is almost complete.  I had Kern's Carpet Cleaners out of Hannibal clean the carpets and I must say, they do a very good job!

 This is Alex's room.  She picked out the paint color for both of the girls' bedrooms.  I later found out that she didn't pick it because she liked the color, rather that she liked the name... creamy camel.  Oh well, it turned out nice, anyway!  We haven't gotten much of Alex's stuff in her room yet but it will be decorated with a horse theme.

 
I painted the bathroom myself and as soon as I get settled in I am going to paint the lower half of the living room/dining room and the kitchen.

3 comments:

  1. House is lookin great! Sams colors look good, see nothin to worry about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh they really did a good job with the carpet! The rooms look soo nice!! Sam, I love the colors of your bed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey i don't get it how to write that as a person with profile. i always click "Clara" but it always makes me anonymous!! argggh :)but just so you know its me: CLara!!

    ReplyDelete